1. Visit one of the various cribs on exhibit at this time of the year. presepjumalta.org – Melita Street.
2. Buy a unique perfume by Nicolas De Barry. camilleriparismode – Merchant’s Street.
3. Try one of the many traditional Christmas sweets; including traditional Christmas pudding, honey rings and cakes. Camilleri Sweets – Merchant’s Street.
4. Visit the magnificent St John’s Co Cathedral. A must all year round. St John’s Square.
5. Watch the yearly Pantomime at the Manoel Theatre. teatrumanoel.com.mt – Old Theatre Street.